Immaculate, well kept full brick/w vinyl eaves low maintenance home with a beautiful yard front & back. Deck off kitchen & has a wonderful gazebo off it with a flowing water fountain, fully fenced rear yard. Large great room/w fp, dining room, eating area in kitchen, all appliances remain, pantry, ceramic tile floor in kit. & both baths. Carpet was replaced through entire home 2-2015, roof 9/2005, heat pump 05-2009, new deck floor 04-18, new shutters on front 04-18, faux wood blinds throughout, garage doors 2017, new backsplash in kit. 2016, all new faucets in kit. & baths 2016, new light fixtures in kit. & baths 2016. You will be surprised at the space when you step inside this one, and it has had TLC thru the years, full unfinished basement/ w 2 car garage, and tons of storage space. Total Electric home. Convenient to everything!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,653 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master BR with Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Blower, Masonry, Stone, Great Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Deck, Porch
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gazebo, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors