Freshly painted inside full brick home on a dead end street & Oak Grove schools Decks pressure washed, and move in ready. New roof 09-15-2015. New appliances in kitchen, except for microwave, but it stays and is built in. Kitchen also has a built in island with electricity. Lots of cabinets for storage plus a large pantry. Living room has a large fireplace & is wood burning, and there is also a huge wood burning fireplace in the basement. There is a dining room off the kitchen, and also a den or bonus room next to it. There are 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths on the main level, and nice size closets. Downstairs has been finished with a large play rec room and a kitchen area, but no fridge there, and also another bonus room next to it and a full bath next to an unfinished laundry area. There is also an unfinished area which has been stubbed where someone could have a workshop. There are lots of trees next to this home at the dead end. Property is not homesteaded & why taxes are high.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
3,062 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Playroom
- Walk-In Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- 2. Masonry, Stone, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Off Street.
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors